What is it :
Today’s technology car has simple features but does this mean that it is a self-driving car? A car that has a navigation system and can run on navigation, we call it self-driving. And we can also call it self-driving car. But this does not mean that moving a car from home to the road will not be called an automotive car, a car that can go a long way beyond navigation, we can call it an automotive navigation system.
Many companies and organizations in the world are working on automation vehicle project. Like, Mercedes-Benz, General Motors, Continental Automotive Systems, Autoliv Inc., Bosch, Nissan, Toyota, Audi, and Volvo.
How does is it work :
It works with these 4 steps…
- Observe (Camera, Sona and Radar)
- Process (CPU, GPU & FPGS)
- Decide (Artificial Intelligence)
- Execute (Drive by Wire)
Why is it needed :
- Every day more than 300 people are die in an accident in India and the figure is 100 in the United States.
- The car driver drives the car to some extent under the rule, after which the car itself does not know at what speed it is moving, simply because this type of technology is needed. This means that people have bad driving experience.
What is problem :
- This technology will require correct insurance.
Thanks for Read This Article. for more articles